There's nothing as delicious and effortless as no-churn ice cream! This ice cream has a cheesecake flavor base with raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries mixed in.
No-churn ice cream is the easiest thing to make. Everything is whipped up in one bowl, placed in the freezer until frozen, and voila, you have a tasty treat! Of course, you can customize this and add more ingredients to your ice creams like white chocolate chips, graham crackers, or even more fruit!
I selfishly was inspired to make this ice cream because it combines my favorite things: cheesecake ice cream and all the berries. The cheesecake flavor is decadent and oh so creamy. The perfect little bursts of tart and sweet berries compliment the rich cream cheese. When I go to Coldstone Creamery, I've got two go-to creations: Berry Berry Berry Good and Cheesecake Fantasy. So I thought, why not combine these two creations to be my ultimate favorite ice cream ever!? So there you have it, if you're wondering what my ice cream dreams are made of… well, this is it!
No-Churn Mixed Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Hand mixer or stand mixer
- 2 cups heavy cream very cold
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup strawberries sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- In a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer or the bowl of your stand mixer, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk, room temperature cream cheese, and vanila extract and whip again until combined.
- Fold in all of the mixed berries.
- Pour into a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 10 hours or until solid.
Can't wait to try this no churn receipe
Emma Essence says
I can't wait for you to try it too! Let me know how you like it.