No-Churn Mixed Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Creamy, rich, no-churn cheesecake ice cream with tart and sweet raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries folded in.
- 2 cups heavy cream very cold
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup strawberries sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blackberries
In a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer or the bowl of your stand mixer, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
Add in sweetened condensed milk, room temperature cream cheese, and vanila extract and whip again until combined.
Fold in all of the mixed berries.
Pour into a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 10 hours or until solid.